Learn from two of the world’s most influential leaders in supply chain
at 2015 CSCMP annual conference Starbucks’ chairman Howard Schultz and Amazon Fulfillment’s senior vice president, worldwide operations and customer service, Dave Clark, to headline CSCMP conference in San Diego.
85% of current and past members would recommend a CSCMP membership to a colleague.
Become a member now! When you partner with us, we provide you with supply chain education, research, connections, and professional growth and leadership opportunities for today’s competitive, global marketplace.
Master the eight areas of supply chain with CSCMP’s newly-released series of guides!
Whether you’re a practitioner or a student, these eight comprehensive guides will help you understand all facets of supply chain’s core areas, providing you with the context and information you need to succeed.
Discover how SCPro™ Certification can identify you as the employee companies are determined to hire and retain.
CSCMP’s certification program offers you a way to demonstrate a broad range of skills that command competitive salaries and titles. Take your career to the next level up with SCPro today!
The CSCMP Board of Directors is responsible for voting on the mission, vision, and goals of CSCMP on an annual basis. With the board coming directly from the field of SCM, their understanding of the needs and wants of CSCMP members creates an organizational structure with the return result of CSCMP providing unparalleled service based on what is best for the supply chain professional and the advancement of their career.
Review the CSCMP Strategic Plan, and learn the steps of which CSCMP will do to accomplish the mission and goals during 2013 – 2015. This strategic plan is available to the public for review as a PDF download.
CSCMP Vision / Mission Statement
“To lead the Supply Chain profession by connecting, developing, and educating the world’s Logistics and Supply Chain Management Professionals throughout their careers”
CSCMP exists to:
- Provide opportunities for supply chain professionals to communicate in order to develop and improve their supply chain management skills
- Identify and conduct research which adds to the knowledge base of supply chain theory and practice
- Create awareness of the significance of supply chain to business and to the economy
CSCMP is not:
- A trade association, social organization, or high-density market, so we do not condone suppliers who use the organization to promote their services
- Aligned with shippers, carriers, warehouse operators, material handling equipment manufacturers, consultants, or any other similar industrial grouping
- An organization that engages in matters where various members have contrary interests
- An organization that endorses, sanctions, or discourages supply chain-related legislation, products, or services
As a professional not-for-profit organization, the Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals holds these values:
- We operate with the highest standards of integrity.
- We are dedicated to professional development.
- We are an inclusive organization.
- We champion thought leadership and innovation.
- We offer knowledge and expertise of the highest quality.
1 Provide leadership in developing, defining, understanding & enhancing the supply chain management profession on a global basis.
1.1 Expand CSCMP’s Global Presence and Visibility
1.2 Provide and Promote a World Class and Unique Professional Certification Program
1.3 Be a Source of High Quality Information
1.4 Identify Future Trends as it Relates to the SCM Profession and Respond with Flexibility as Appropriate
2 Enhance Member Value through education, research, networking, communication and services CSCMP provides to its members
2.1 Retain and Recruit Members
2.2 Provide and Promote Successful Global Roundtables
2.3 Provide and Promote High Quality Education to Improve the Profession and Benefit our Members
2.4 Provide and Promote High Quality Research to Improve the Profession and Benefit our Members
2.5 Provide and Promote High Quality Networking Opportunities to Benefit our Members
2.6 Market and Communicate Effectively with all Constituents
3 Operate with sound business practices
3.1 Utilize Sound Business Practices to Ensure CSCMP’s Viability
3.2 Provide Necessary Infrastructure to Support the Association’s Vision / Mission and Goals
Meet a Member
Promo code: W615M25
The Council of Supply Chain Management Professionals (CSCMP) provides you and your organization with the education, research, connections, and professional growth you need to meet the demands of a constantly changing marketplace.